Monday, September 21, 2009

welcome!

i archived my concert photos here. if you are a blogger, you are welcome to use my photos on your blogs/ websites for FREE. all i ask in return is for you to CREDIT me right under the photo and link to this blog. also please email me a link of the story. the photos are meant for ONLINE publications ONLY. the widths of the photos are between 400 px and 525 px.

you will still need to contact me to ask permission for paper publications. use of photos for paper publications without prior written consent is prohibited.

of course, paypal donations are welcome! ;)

i'm not taking photos of bands for the next few years because i moved to asia, where most bands i like don't come and play ;(
© 2009 Akmal Naim. All rights reserved. Use of photos for paper publications without prior written consent is prohibited.

No comments: